Friday, April 25, 2014

18 inch Doll Shoulder Bags & T-Shirts

Thirty-one bag
I haven't been very good about getting stuff posted. I'm a work in progress! Here is a shoulder bag I made for American Girl dolls using a pattern that I got for free from pixiefaire.com under tips/tutorials. I used Thirty-one Gifts swatches so I had to adjust the pattern a little but it turned out adorable! Every girl needs a Thirty-one bag! I also used the free t-shirt pattern to make this shirt but I used FOE for the neck and arms... worked out super cute. It was my first attempt sewing with knits... so it's not so neat... but I'm getting better. I watched a video on pinterest that was very helpful. The white tank sewed up nicer. The green shoulder bag is full size from the pattern.
shoulder bag with matching skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment