Saturday, February 22, 2014

Doll Dance Studio

The Sunflower Bunch is meeting again for another slumber party. Our theme this time is going to be Dance, Dance, Dance. We are going to make a dance studio as our fun craft along with tutus and some other things. This is my sample. I'm not sure if the bars are going to stay on, I may need to wire them. I used 2 paper box lids and cut off the folded edges. I used clear packaging tape to hold them together. I used scrapbook paper, mirrored cardstock, beads, dowels, tulle, and pictures I printed from the web. I got some of my ideas from lab-den on youtube.
I used a glue stick to put on the scrapbook paper.

I stood the doll in front and placed the mirrored cardstock at her arm length.

I used Alene's craft glue to attach the beads....

and then the dowels.

I used pictures I printed from the internet and glued them in place.

I added two shades of tulle to the top by poking small holes and using pipe cleaners.

Standing the wall on my wood floor makes it look more like a studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment